Jan 27, 2011

Love & Hate: Jessica Alba

Let's talk about Jessica Alba.

Great face.
Amazing body (and her famous, toned legs.)
Perfectly tan skin.
Pretty smile.
(Seems like) A good personality.

What is there not to love about Jessica Alba?
I've seen her being featured as one of the most stylish stars (and moms) in the world, and she's a fashion muse/role model to many.

And all this just adds to my confusion of why I never really loved her style.

Sure, she dresses well, but I was never wow-ed by any of her street-style looks that she's so admired for. Please don't judge me- people have different taste!

BUT

B-U-T

I was browsing through Instyle.com when I spotted the Look of the Day for January 26th- yesterday- of Alba in this Gucci mini. Check it out for yourselves:


Yeah.

So maybe it's me and the lifelong relationship I'll have with everything glittery, but this look Jessica wore was the first in many years where I felt she truly looked good from head to toe- including her chic bob! Jessica's always in shape (she instantly went from just-had-a-baby to supermodel in like, 2 days.) and that makes her such a good model for any clothing.

So Jessica may not be my number one role model for street fashion, but I think she nailed every inch of this look that she wore to the Gucci event! And besides, this girl is just


drop dead gorgeous. End of story.

Sealed With Glitter,
CN

No comments:

Post a Comment