Apr 5, 2011

Look of the Day: Eva Longoria

OH EM GEE

I haven't been this excited for a LOTD post before-
I haven't been this excited about fashion period! (hence the lack of posts over the past weeks)

Until I saw Eva Longoria rocking this look:


OH SNAP

This just proves that fashion never has to be about over-accessorizing or 
showing as much skin possible. It's about knowing what looks good and what feels good.
Eva looks completely dazzling with her glow and her tan and her toned physique, and
can't you tell that she knows she looks good? When you feel it, people can see it...

For reference, Eva's pretty pink mini dress is by Victoria Beckham (who would've known!)
with which she matched satin nude pumps with. 
And she only needed just a little oomph with her half-up-half-down bouffant hair and
killer make-up (which I always notice about her) to make this look simply a-mazing.

It's so surprising, how she's wearing a simple mini (with no prints- just a solid color)
and a pair of heels and look this good.

I don't watch the Desperate Housewives regularly, but now I just may have to!

Picture credit goes to Instyle.com

***
Speaking of emulating confidence, an inspiring quote for the day:
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”
-Jesse Jackson

Sealed With Glitter,
CN

No comments:

Post a Comment