Jun 15, 2011

Collection Rave: 3.1 Phillip Lim 2011 Resort

I'm personally a huge jewelry girl- I love my big, blinged out earrings and layered chain necklaces.
Nevertheless there is one fashion trend that will never, ever in a million years go out of style: minimalism.

There are some designers specifically known for producing great minimalistic collections, including Calvin Klein and Phillip Lim. They design clothing that are crisp, clean- and it's amazing how beautiful their collections turn out to be, especially when they always make things so simple.

I love both worlds of extravagance and minimalism- and sometimes, I think we all need a little bit of both. 

Now to get to the point, I was thoroughly mesmerized by the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort collection this year. Very modern, very clean, and yet very sexy. 
I found myself drawn to the shoes especially, so you might want to keep an eye on those feet.
I would K-I-L-L to get my hands on one of them.

Without further due, here are my top pics:








Not many images, but enough to get a taste of how amazing the collection is.
(And besides, these are my very favorite picks for the collection- I could have brought along the whole package but resisted. Computer memory.)
And notice how the models' hair and makeup was kept very simple and non-fussy as well.
I love that.

Picture credits go to Elle.com

***

I will be posting a lot of collections from now on- I have 3 or 4 saved and ready already!

Believe that you were beautiful yesterday,
that you are beautiful today,
and that you will be beautiful tomorrow-

and you will be.
It's all in your head.

Sealed With Glitter,
CN

1 comment: